E3 Scholarship Fund is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Our mission is to help children who struggle at school, whether it be from bullying, or because their learning styles and needs are not being correctly identified and addressed. We help develop resilience in youth and empower them to thrive!
- Kolbe Y
- Learn your child’s natural way of doing things
- Teachers have the ability to help your child be more successful
- Develop skills that allow your child to be successful in whatever they choose after graduation
- Build outer strength to help amplify inner strength
- Learn self-defense that resilience techniques free of charge to all children who have been bullied
- Find what moves you! Find your confidence to become your true self
- Find activities that support your child’s interests
- Support from others who have been bullied and have overcome it
- Build personal relationships with others to help grow confidence and reduce stress in your child’s life
How it All Started
Claire is a 16-year-old child with special needs who struggled with school to the point of walking out. Claire couldn’t understand why she tried so hard but was consistently frustrated in the classroom, with teachers, and staff at school. Her grades reflected her frustration and further compounded her feeling of failure and the desire to give up.
The school wanted to help. Many hours and meetings were spent with teachers and staff. Although lots of great advice and learning tools were shared and applied, the results remained the same. Claire continued to underperform, be frustrated, and depressed. Claire was ready to walk out and never return.
Claire’s father, E3 Scholarship Fund founder and chairman Charles Tietgen, contacted his life coach, Dr. Ramon Corrales who suggested the Kolbe Y Assessment as a tool to help. Claire completed the Kolbe Y. Dr. Corrales shared her results with her teachers and staff who put his recommendations into practice. Claire’s grades and outlook immediately improved. This new self-knowledge has allowed Claire to be more resilient in all situations.
Kolbe assessments follow students from 4th grade through college. Their Kolbe assists in keeping the child’s natural way of learning a priority thus creating desire and enjoyment in learning. In high school, the Kolbe will guide students in selecting a career path that is conducive to their natural, instinctive way of doing things.
E3 Scholarship Fund wants to bring the Kolbe Y Assessment to students and parents, and public and private schools in the U.S.
E3SF offers an Image & Wellness Advisor, Quali Johnson, as a mentor to help kids with their self-image to boost self-esteem. Quali approaches image from the inside out creating healthy minds. She promotes self-awareness while building self-esteem and empower social changes. Check the calendar for Quali’s classes!
E3 Scholarship Fund will be teaming up with a world-class nutritional coach in the near future. Many children are bullied because of their weight. We hope to make healthy nutritional choices fun and easy for children.
We hope you find something here to inspire you.