Private Instruction: the fastest way to jumpstart your skills
Private lessons are perfect if you’re looking to improve a specific portion of your jiu-jitsu, mma, fitness but people come in for private lessons for all sorts of reasons. Whether they can’t fit any of our standard classes into their schedule, they don’t feel comfortable jumping right in for a class, want a more personal coaching experience, or if they have a small group they would like to train with or help introduce to the sport! Our professional coaching staff is here to help you in any every aspect. Contact form is at the bottom of this page, let us know what your goals are, when you would like to train, and who you would like to have instruct, pricing varies by instructor. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Coming to Overland Park from Guayaquil, Ecuador! Studio 76 Black Belt, Ariel Pereira has extensive experience teaching and competing in both Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Professional MMA. Ranking very highly in the Ecuadorian BJJ scene with multiple championship titles. Ariel is our full time head instructor, leading all youth and adult classes.
- First degree Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt
Professional MMA fighter with wins in the Ecuador Fight promotion Extreme Mixed Martial Arts.
2017 CEBJJ Guayaquil Open Ultra-Heavy and Absolute Champion
- 2018 CEBJJ Guayaquil Open Ultra-Heavy and Absolute Champion
Shoyoroll Cup Absolute Champion
IBI Guayaquil Combat Jiu-Jitsu Champion
Born and raised in KC, Charlie is an Assistant Instructor and Activity Director at E3. Training full time since 2016 Charlie has brought home state titles and has multiple IBJJF wins and podium finishes as a blue belt. Competing at every chance and always looking to improve his skills and the skills of his students. Charlie is present in all classes, youth and adult.
- 2019 IBJJF Denver Open Champion
- 2019 IBJJF Dallas Summer Open Finalist
- 2019 IBJJF Denver Open Absolute, Bronze
- 2019 IBJJF Kansas City Open Champion
- 2020 IBJJF Kansas City Open Finalist
- 2020 IBJJF Austin Winter Open Bronze
- 2019 Kansas State Games Champion
As a passionate, self transformed model, Jason is ready to help you reach your goals. Owner of Jarriel Aesthetics, and with experience as a Hoffman International Model, IFPA Men Physique Pro and certified personal trainer, he has the knowledge and experience to customize a program to fit your body type and specific needs. Jason oversees the conditioning programs of our competition team and beginner programs.
- 2014 Men’s Physique Overall – 1st Place (Pro Card Recipient)
- 2014 Men’s Physique Open Tall – 1st Place
- 2016 Men’s Physique NPC debut Open – 2nd Place
- 2016 Men’s Physique IPE World Championship – 1st Place
- 2016 Men’s Physique IPE World Championship Best Poser
- 2017 Men’s Physique IPE World Championship – 1st Place